This project would be an investment of more than $105 million.
- 427 full time jobs (231 permanent, direct jobs on site and approximately 196 additional indirect jobs).
- 601 short-term jobs can be anticipated during the construction/pre-opening phase of the development.
- The casino is expected to have a household earnings impact of $18.2 million and an economic output impact of $72.9 million.
The project is expected to generate $109.1 million for the State, County and City of Cedar Rapids in the first 5 years of operations. This significant revenue will flow to state and local governments, through taxes and gaming fees in addition to providing significant funding to Linn County Gaming Association, the county’s local non-profit, responsible for steering revenues to local charitable causes.
All together we expect:
- $4.9 million in tax revenue and fees for Cedar Rapids and Linn County over 5 years ($2.9 million in tax revenue for Cedar Rapids over 5 years).
- $11.6 million in tax revenue and fees for local charitable causes through revenue share with Linn County Gaming Association.
- $93.0 million in tax revenue and fees for the State of Iowa over 5 years.