This project would be an investment of more than $165 million.
- 650 full time jobs (355 permanent, direct jobs on site and approximately 295 additional indirect jobs).
- 1,283 short-term jobs can be anticipated during the construction/pre-opening phase of the development.
- The casino is expected to have a household earnings impact of $26.8 million and an economic output impact of $106.6 million.
This project will provide significant revenue to state and local governments through taxes and gaming fees, in addition to providing significant funding to Linn Country Gaming Association the county’s local non-profit responsible for steering revenues to local charitable causes.
All together we expect:
- $142.7 million for the State, County and City of Cedar Rapids in the first 5 years of operations.
- $8.8 million in tax revenue and fees for Cedar Rapids and Linn County over 5 years ($6.6 million in tax revenue for Cedar Rapids over 5 years)
- $17.6 million in tax revenue and fees for local charitable causes through revenue share with Linn County Gaming Association
- $116.3 million in tax revenue and fees for the State of Iowa over 5 years